By Richard M. . Fox
Read Online or Download A Monograph of the Ithomiidae Lepidoptera Volume 111: Article 1, Volume 111, Issue 1 PDF
Similar graphic arts books
It is a 3-in-1 reference booklet. It offers a whole clinical dictionary masking 1000s of phrases and expressions in relation to middle transplant. It additionally supplies large lists of bibliographic citations. ultimately, it presents details to clients on how you can replace their wisdom utilizing a number of net assets.
This publication good points attractive work on glass goods, fabulous for presents and private use. The portray is completed quick and simply with Donna Dewberry's enjoyable One Stroke method. Apple Barrel shades Acrylic glass enamels are used for the portray. those paints adhere good to glass, and so they should be baked in a house oven for even larger sturdiness.
This can be a 3-in-1 reference ebook. It offers a whole scientific dictionary overlaying enormous quantities of phrases and expressions on the subject of gastroparesis. It additionally provides large lists of bibliographic citations. eventually, it presents info to clients on the best way to replace their wisdom utilizing a variety of web assets.
In March 2001, the nationwide Institutes of healthiness issued the subsequent caution: "The variety of sites providing health-related assets grows on a daily basis. Many websites offer priceless info, whereas others can have info that's unreliable or deceptive. " additionally, as a result of speedy raise in Internet-based details, many hours should be wasted looking, opting for, and printing.
- Rhymes On Art Or The Remonstrance Of A Painter: In Two Parts, With Notes, And A Preface (1809)
- The Pantheon of Uruk During the Neo-Babylonian Period (Cuneiform Monographs)
- Achaïe II: la cité de Patras: épigraphie et histoire (ΜΕΛΕΤΗΜΑΤΑ 25)
- Outer-Art, Vol. II: the Worst Possible art in the World! (painting, drawings, collages, photos)
Extra resources for A Monograph of the Ithomiidae Lepidoptera Volume 111: Article 1, Volume 111, Issue 1
11. Doubleday's genus was monotypic. Hewitson, who favored the Linnean plan of few genera, added to it some species only distantly related. Of the species listed by Haensch (1909) and Bryk (1937b), only Doubleday's original A. clearista remains. Roswellia has received acrisione, while dercyllidas and allies have been removed to Patricia. The first joint of the palpi (fig. 26) is closely appressed to the head and is deeply curved. The second joint is lightly curved and stands free; it is one-half longer than the first joint.
174. Fox, 1948a, p. 132. The types in the British Museum (Natural History) are three males and two females from "Venezuela," numbered 6917 to 6921 inclusive. Ten males and five females have been examined in American collections. Athesis clearista colombiensis Kaye Plate 1, figure 3 Athesis clearista colombiensis KAYE, 1918, p. 77; Cauca, San Martin, Llanos of Rio Meta. D'ALMEIDA, 1949, p. 393. Athesis clearista bassleri Fox, 1941, pp. 4-6, pl. 2, fig. 14; Muzo, Colombia. FOX AND Fox, 1947, GENUS EUTRESIS DOUBLEDAY FOX: ITHOMIIDAE 1956 closely appressed to the head, only slightly curved and stout.
48 52 FIGS. 46-50. Olyras crathis crathis. 46. Palpus of male. 47. Male foreleg. 48. Female fore tarsus. 49. Venation of male, hair patches indicated by stippling. 50. Male genitalia, left valve removed, dissected penis shown below. FIG. 51. Olyras theon. Male genitalia, penis and left valve removed. FIG. 52. Olyras insignis snsignis. Male genitalia, left valve removed, dissected penis shown below. FIG. 53. Distribution of genus Olyras. Symbols: H, 0. crathis sticheli; I, 0. i. insignis; L, 0. i.